1. Have pen and paper ready.
2. Activate the doorbell or knock gently.
3. Proceed with the chain lock.
4. Do the inspection clockwise or counter clockwise.
5. Check the shoehorn inside the closet (if available).
6. Proceed to the luggage rack.
7. Check the condition of the TV set.
8. Check the cleanliness of the writing table.
9. Check the laundry paraphernalia.
10. Check the coffee table.
11. Check the Nite table (if used), telephone, radio and alarm clock.
12. Check the beds.
13. Check the air-con.
14. Check the bathroom.
1. Roll the room boy’s cart complete with supplies towards the guest room.
2. Activate the door bell or knock gently.
3. Hang the make up sign.
4. Turn down the bed.
5. Draw the heavy curtains back.
6. Refill the jug.
7. Remove room service tray if there is any.
8. Replenish the towels.
9. Check the garbage can.
10. Empty and wash the ashtray.
11. Wash soiled drinking glasses.
12. Check the bathroom.
13. Turn off the lights but leave one lamp on.
1. Check for items left by guests.
2. Pull the curtains or blinds.
3. Adjust aircon to desired temperature.
4. Remove soiled dishes used during room service.
5. Empty all astrays and waste basket.
6. Wash and wipe dry drinking glasses.
7. Clean Thermos jug then refill with cold water.
8. Strip the bed of soiled linen and pillow cases and replace them.
9. Make up the bed.
10. Vacuum or shampoo the carpet and upholstered furniture.
11. Dust all furniture.
12. Polish mirror and all other metaled fixtures.
13. Replenish all room supplies.
14. Make up the bathroom.
15. Fix the curtains.
16. Check the overall condition of the room, including installed fixtures and appliances.
17. Close the door.
1. Place the cart in front of the room and knock.
2. Empty all trash cans/baskets.
3. Was and wipe the drinking glasses. Refill the Thermo jug.
4. Replenish the soiled linens.
5. Make up the bed.
6. Clean/vacuum the floor.
7. Dust the furniture and the fixtures, then polish the mirror.
8. Replenish other guest room supplies.
9. Make up the bathroom.
10. Check overall condition of the room.